Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

My dreads/tips are looking like crap and are really loose!

Moon gloW
@moon-glow
13 years ago
11 posts

Here are some angles right now

updated by @moon-glow: 07/13/15 10:01:12AM
Moon gloW
@moon-glow
13 years ago
11 posts

more. let me know what you thinkin

Canon P
@canon-p
13 years ago
50 posts

Yea those definetly look great. my dreads looked much messyer than that at that stage. one thing i've learned is that if you study your dreads too much, you'l loose the beauty of them in your own eyes. a few months ago i had tons of loose hair everywhere (not to say that i dont now) and i thought it looked bad enough to start with wax again, but when i talked to my friends (my real friends, not the ignorant, selfrightious, shorthaired, stiffs) i found out that they thought my dreads looked great.

also the more you try to make your dreads look less messy, the messyer they will be.

the more you chill out and let them be messy, the the less messy they will become.

dreads have a way of doing that... you know... helping you grow to see past aesthetics and such lol

happy dreading, dreadbro!

Moon gloW
@moon-glow
13 years ago
11 posts

Damn! Thanks man! I love my loose hairs, but I don't like super long loose tips. When I wash them again, if they come out again, so be it...

Tara C
@tara-c
13 years ago
644 posts

Well, I backcombed my hair to begin with, and they mostly came loose again. Most of mine have whispy ends that are just normal hair, but some of them have dreaded on their own and shrunk a bit and whatever, and I've been washing my hair every few days, so if they come loose again, seriously, don't worry about it, they'll do it eventually. I remember someone on here's advice is to throw out your mirrors, and that's pretty much a good idea. Leave it be for a while and the next time you look at them properly you'll be happy with the progress

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

that was me and i think in the past 21 years i may have looked in a mirror only aqbout..maybe 21 times..very very rare

use shadows only to judge progress u wont see every lil hair but sure will see every big knotty clump

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Moon gloW
@moon-glow
13 years ago
11 posts

haha I love you guys! I think it just seems like a big deal because they are short. I need to wash my head so bad! It has been itching all day so the plan is to wash tomorrow. I wish I could chill haha

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form