Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Wax problem

alexandre Chapdelaine
@alexandre-chapdelaine
13 years ago
5 posts
I have 3 weeks old dreads made with an africain afro and some of my friends told me to put wax In it so I tried I puted wax one time and I am never going to do it again and I need to know a way to get it out I saw that I can use hot water and dawn but will it kill my dreads ? I used the twist method and I really dont want to start again because they are starting to feel realy more tight that they were. I hope you guys can help me.
updated by @alexandre-chapdelaine: 01/13/15 09:08:24PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

"tight" might be wax hardening

if the twuists do loosen they will be able to dread with the wax gone till the wax is gine they wont dread just be glued together

u never had to twist so if they fall apart its ok they will dread

the only thing that would keep em from dreading is combing or wazx

so ..just remove it no matter what even if it means starting over they will dread sooooo myucgh beter wax free

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
alexandre Chapdelaine
@alexandre-chapdelaine
13 years ago
5 posts

actually some of the dreads that i have that are not waxed was begining to get puffy a the top is it a good sign ? i didint waxed all my dreads because at a certain point they were feeling disgusting

alexandre Chapdelaine
@alexandre-chapdelaine
13 years ago
5 posts

thanks for helping tomorow i will get all that nasty stuff out of my dreads to help them lock better thanks for helping me again

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

yea exactly all part of the process

and like she said u can do waxx removal fpr months and not be sure u got it all so keep doing wax removal long time after your 100% sure u got it all cause chances are when u think its all gone you still barely got 1/2 out

--
alexandre Chapdelaine
@alexandre-chapdelaine
13 years ago
5 posts

if i get wax out of my hair while doing the process will my hair still dread a little bit or i have to get it all out before they start dreading again ?

(p.s Men you're dreads are awesome !)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

the more u remove the better it will dread a s they soften up and can move properly they will start to dread

--
alexandre Chapdelaine
@alexandre-chapdelaine
13 years ago
5 posts
ok ok thanks for helping your help is really appriciated
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form