Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

read what u said and think about it a momment

I decided to keep them in instead of restarting because i could barely brush the knots out of my hair before I decided to dread them

if your hair was already too knotty to comb beffore u backcombed tgen u should know u never had to backcomb at all so if u never had to backcomb why would u need to do anything at just a wweekyour freinds cluelessthe roots and tips will be loose a long long time but will tighten up on their own' no neeed to do a thing but wait for them to dread

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
taye
@taye
13 years ago
833 posts

you have had a starter method for a week. It takes up to a year or longer for dreads to form. Of course some parts are gonna be tighter than others. Your hair is gonna form into knots if you just stop worrying. Time is the only thing you need right now. Leave it alone. Good luck!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

whats your freind know? they should look a mess for months thats how thwey dread

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Tara C
@tara-c
13 years ago
644 posts

Yours sound a lot like mine, and I started mine about the same time as you and did the same thing. Some parts are very well knotted, other parts are just normal hair, etc. It just takes time, it all happens at different paces, and if you've got the wax out and your hair's making progress, I say leave it and just let it do what it does. You don't really need any maintenence. I think the roots stay loose for quite a while anyway

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form