Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

any advice for rogue hair.

Phatt Ash
@phatt-ash
13 years ago
6 posts

Hey guys. was just wondering if any body had any advice on how to get the hairs along the front of my hair line to to start dreading. Maybe im just a little impatient but they just dont seem to want to lock and when they finally do i will feel like i have a full head of dread and they can all start to mature int lovely dread adulthood. the backs and sides of my head seemed to come along really quickly at the beggining of the year and over the last few months the top started to follow suit but i still seem to be having an issue with front. They seem to fray and get fluffy just after i wash them. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Sorry if the post is a little long u may soon notice that i do waffle on. There i go again. My bad.

updated by @phatt-ash: 01/13/15 09:07:33PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

yu will find the frunt hairline always dreads last as you push it back out of your face too much

it will dread and thats when u know your mature but..just wait.. theres more? really? i thought they were mature

ya see

no matter how long ya dreaded your gonna get more loose hairs there its a constant

they hget longer they bug u and hen dread

they always dread shortly ad=fter hetting annoying

but more take their place

just let em do what thwy do

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Phatt Ash
@phatt-ash
13 years ago
6 posts

cool. not that i was worried or nothing honest haha. i just find that the most frustrating area for me but i guess a couple months ago i was worried about the whole top of my head and that starting to come along nicely now. just thought maybe the front needed special care. thanks for the reply.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form