Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

is it possible to cut dreadlocks a lil shorter..

Mikey
@mikey
13 years ago
8 posts

Hi everyone,

I havea question about cutting dreadlocks . Is it possible to cut them a little bit shorter...My dreadlocks are natural grown by the neglet way, the only thing i have done is seperate them now and then to prevent them from growing into congo locks. I have grown my dreads for more than 11 years now and the've grown way down my waist. Now i want to know if its possible to cut them shorter and how, maybe some of you can explain it to me, although i am not planning to cut them shorter very soon:)but i always wondered if it is possible....Thnx and Blessed Love,

updated by @mikey: 01/13/15 09:07:25PM
Leah
@leah
13 years ago
32 posts

I've cut a couple of mine, just due to boredom. They just end up wispy again. They look funny when you first cut though.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

its possibkle but i would never ever do it ever and mine are already twice as long as yours and i want them twice as long as they are i started confgoing 4 years ago cause the thin ones kept breaking at groub=nd levekl (from being stepped on) so i want the parts that are congoed now at my chin to be way stronger when they reach the ground in another 20 years

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
statmaster2001
@statmaster2001
13 years ago
8 posts
I have a related question. When I had my hair backcombed I was asked if I wanted blunt tips or tapered tips. I answered "tapered" What I ended up with though looks to me like blunt tips with tails. My sister said it looked like I had a head full of tampons. lol. Anyways...I would like to cut off the tails, but I'm afraid that the knots would fall out. Does anyone have any advice?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

i would just leave em but i guess if u ever start a new set you wouldnt wana "have them backcombed" again

it does look like they did so,ething silly to u but i think they'll sort themselves out

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
statmaster2001
@statmaster2001
13 years ago
8 posts
Thanks
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form