Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Not about dreadlocks Lost a friend at rainbow, ANY information may help locate her

Phatt Ash
@phatt-ash
13 years ago
6 posts

Really. how many people go missing from this gathering. Thats a long time to have been missing for.

updated by @phatt-ash: 07/10/15 10:08:11PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

usualy if someone "goes missing" its cause they choose to

i cant say thats the case in this case but theres a very slight chance that it was something other thenher just deciding to travel on the rainbow trail to the next gathering

often people go for a week and decide to stay a lifetime

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Phatt Ash
@phatt-ash
13 years ago
6 posts

I was thinking this when i first heard about the gathering. sounds like it would be really cool if there was.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

everywhere in the worlkd yes tho gatherings in uk are less often because uk has a law against peacefull assemblies from what i understand but there are gatherings all over europe i believe iberia is the next 1

whberever that is

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Marie Hanson Missing
@marie-hanson-missing
13 years ago
1 posts

Marie Hanson is still missing. She was last seen sometime the evening of July 6th when she did not come back to her campsite. All of her belongings, including her wallet, medicine and clothing were left in the tent. She is a loving mom, wife and gramma. We need help finding her.

Please post a link to our website on your Facebook page, blog or email and ask all of your friends to forward to their friends. The media is almost completely ignoring us and the only way to get her story out is for us to do it ourselves. You can help us. www.mariehansonmissing.com

Someone at the Gathering (and there were over 15,000 attending) saw something. If you or someone else saw Marie after July 6th, or if you spoke to her at any time, please contact us. thank you,

Nancy

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form