Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Not about dreadlocks Lost a friend at rainbow, ANY information may help locate her

Jason2
@jason2
13 years ago
16 posts
I attended rainbow gathering from the first to the third with my girlfriend and her friend hope, we left hope there as she wanted to stay a few days longer and she has not checked in and noone seems to know where she went, I know its a long shot but i figured i would see if anyone that attended saw her there, we were camped out on the green path near the kitchen and a man named elkshit helped us build our tent, please if anyone met Hope Johnston at rainbow anything helps, were all very worried about her. will post picture of her when able to. thank you for reading
updated by @jason2: 02/14/15 11:48:34PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

how old is she?

i wasnt at the gathering but im in touch with alot thats going onand can help locate her chances are shes just still there and will stay through cleanup maybe travel on after i doubt its anythimg to worry about but having said that i am aware of ..well not gonna say anything till u tell me her age and show a picture

alotta ppl hgo expecting to stay a week and end up there a month or more so pretty sure theres no need to worry

but also tell me where she was from as well

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
pop into chat talk to me in private

--
Jason2
@jason2
13 years ago
16 posts
shes 19, blonde, white, im tryin to get a photo, she was supposed to call her mother on monday after she met up with some other friends she had there but she never met them and noone has heard from her
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

whew ok i'm sure shes fine its hard to get out of the woods and who pays attention to time and days but i do have ppl looking into it but im glad shes 19 cause there was a 16 year old who had some serius issues

wheres jhope from and get me a picture

i'll do all i cam brb might have a message alreasdy

--
Jason2
@jason2
13 years ago
16 posts
thank you so much, i truly appreciate any help at all, my girlfriend has a picture of her when she gets home ill post it, I was thinkin she might just have ended up wandering off and doesnt know what day it is but her family is getting very worried because she normally checks in
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

go on facebook join the rainbow family realities group or any rainbow family group post a message shante sena will look into it

--
Phatt Ash
@phatt-ash
13 years ago
6 posts

Just read this post, just wondered if your friend was found ok in the end as the post just stopped.

Jason2
@jason2
13 years ago
16 posts

yes she turned up a few weeks ago, apparently she had gotten lost in the woods with a friend but shes back in contact now and doing well

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

ive been wondering the same thing but im bette=ing she showed up just later then expected since time there has no meaning its easy to be weeks even a mi]onth late cause u just wernt aware you were late

--
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form