Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

This is serious. Could I have skin cancer? I need your opinions.

Katrina Randall
@katrina-randall
13 years ago
32 posts
I have a flesh-colored/pink-ish raised bump on the right side of my stomach. It's pretty small but noticeable. It almost looks like a burn scar because it has a shiny texture to it but I haven't been burned or hurt in that area at all. It has a very light brown, small center that is sort of hard to the touch. It doesn't hurt or itch or irritate me when I do certain things. I did some research, compared it to a few pictures, and I think it may be basal cell carcinoma. It's nothing like a pimple or in-grown hair. What do you think and what should I do?
updated by @katrina-randall: 01/13/15 09:05:27PM
Andrea Schneider
@andrea-schneider
13 years ago
51 posts
hmmm, maybe you should go see a dermatologist just to be on the safe side
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
see a dermantoli=ogist it certainly can be a non harful condition but can be a harmful one too none of us are skin specialiasts so u should go see 1 right away to be sure

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Cora Walborn
@cora-walborn
13 years ago
20 posts
Always be safe, never be sorry. My mother has had skin cancer and has had to have several spots surgically removed. If left untreated the consequences could be severe. I hope it's nothing serious, but definitely get it checked out. Skin cancer has become quite common for people in their 20's and 30's. There are even cases where teenagers are afflicted. I'm in the same boat as you, I need to go get a weird bump checked out to make sure it's not cancerous. Good luck to you!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form