Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Can we all start a trding post on here

Nabbatron
@nabbatron
13 years ago
13 posts
Hey everybody i was just wondering if yall want to start a trading post on here.So many of us need thing like tams,beads,oils,BS,Dr bonners ,etc etc.may of we just don't have the money or in pats of the world,state or city where u just can like what your looking for to so like stay trading each other items.Its a lot easier to ship a item you traded then to order it online pay for the item an pay for the shipping too.we all hate to just make do with what we can find at walmart or other places with shity products lets interact so we can get what we need without a middleman kinda lol at a fraction of the price.let me be the first to post a item im willing to trade,dont know for what but then again that the fun of it put what you want under your item or just talk with people to see if there interested in what u have.the tea-tree oil i have is organic not the bull they have in the store.(THINK I PUT IN WRONG SECTION NOT SURE) and dont know what tags to put it under either.
updated by @nabbatron: 01/13/15 09:03:19PM
FoxPaw
@foxpaw
13 years ago
114 posts
This sounds like a great idea!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

there is 1 the trade circle group

and groups now can have unlimmited pages added too so take it as far as u want go crazy

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Nabbatron
@nabbatron
13 years ago
13 posts
thanks SE but i looked in the trade circle group seem like no enough people joined or they just have handmade things.Nothings wrong with that its just like a post a pic of tisserand oils ill trade i didnt make it of course but would like to trade so people need to know hey if i needed a flashlight down to even needing a kind of soap they can get or trad it here an it doesnt have to be handmade to trade
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

exactly thats the point of the trade circle group and you can improve it any way u want to join u can be a group admin and make ir anything u want

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form