Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hopefully I put this in the right spot

Gage Parker
@gage-parker
13 years ago
3 posts
Hello everyone, Im new to the site....but Im kinda worried about my dreads....just wondering...am I doing it right? I dont really have a good camera either...but any help will be appreciated :D I kinda just took my favorite dread and tugged on it for the picture hopefully that helps :P (not really a dread yet but soon will be) and I just took a shower dont worry I just "religiously" wash it (water only)
updated by @gage-parker: 01/13/15 08:59:36PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

why the hell woulkd u backcomb that hair that would dread so asmazingly if u just washed it

you want to wash dreads keep them clean thats why they havent dreaded naturally already.. wash them stop backcombing let them dread

your hairs perfect for dreading if u keep it clean and leave it alone

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

wash 1-3 times a week with the baking soda or dr bronners (if bronners wash the scalp only)

use sea salt soaks or sprays weekly

i bet u see dreads in 2-3 weeks month max your hair wants to dread if u just wash it

--
Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
13 years ago
411 posts
look like they will be amazing just be sure to seperate a lot i find my curly hair eating and dreading in places I dun want it to :P
Gage Parker
@gage-parker
13 years ago
3 posts
Thank you very much I enjoy the criticism :P not very experienced but with baking soda just to clarify I let it soak then dry?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

no soak 10 min then rinse

u make a solution pour it on wait (no scrubbing) then rinse

makes hair super clean add to it sea salt and poof that hair will dread great..

--
Gage Parker
@gage-parker
13 years ago
3 posts
Thanks that really helped alot
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
read through the featutred discussions theres 1 called super clean dreads that will help

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form