Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Headbanging With New Dreads?

KafkaX
@kafkax
13 years ago
69 posts
When someone is in the baby stage of the natural dread process, is headbanging not advised? It might seem like a silly question but in my case its anything but...I got some concerts coming up in the near future that will be very hard to NOT get hot and sweaty and let the hair fly...Opinions? Any special care need to be taken? Thank you in advance!
updated by @kafkax: 01/13/15 08:58:30PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,639 posts

go to better concerts where ppl dont bang theyre heads for fun

but dancing shaking the head banging it on a wall are all movement that helps create knots

only precautiomn u need it tylenol for the headache and stiff neck..and earplugs to protect your ears

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
KafkaX
@kafkax
13 years ago
69 posts
Hahahaha, thanks Soaringeagle. :)
DjentyDave
@djentydave
12 years ago
1 posts

Awesome post. I was wondering the same thing because my band has a show tonight. :P Last minute checkup on this amazing site, like always. Thank you KafkaX and soaring eagle.

The~Wraith
@thewraith
12 years ago
7 posts

a concert actually destroyed part of my dreads and then like instantly knotted a bunch of them lol..headbang crowd surf, jump off tall things..shower yourself in booz and soda and mud..it doesnt matter as long as nobody tries to rip your hair out and u clean it immediately after then its all good

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form