Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

What are your reasons for not growing a beard?

NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
13 years ago
849 posts
oh my i <3 beards!!!! Kissing a man without a beard is like kissing your mama! lol! They are very sexy! My hubby has a pretty epic beard (has had one since the age of 16) cause he hates shaving, as do I :) but he does wash, condition and comb his beard daily even though he has dreads which he only washes weekly...heehee
updated by @naturalwomyn: 07/22/15 06:35:06AM
Clayton
@clayton
13 years ago
76 posts
The warrior beard is a useful addition to any manly arsenal. As stated further above, there's the benefit of the sagely beard-stroke. When my facial hair thickens up I plan to rock an epic viking/dwarf beard (complete with braids and dreads) as that's part of my heritage. Er, the viking, not the dwarf. Though that's possible too. Still, I'm rather tall for a dwarf, if I am one.
Steaze McGee
@steaze-mcgee
13 years ago
40 posts

When I grow a beard I look like Osama Bin Laden. It is wonderful. I shaved it due to a bet and never grew it out again.

You can really judge a man by his beard.

Ben Goulter
@ben-goulter
13 years ago
3 posts
same man i cant stand bein clean shaven havent been for 5 yrs but i keep mine to about 10-15 mm manily for my fiancee she doesnt like it too much but it winter i let it go and just trim my mo....

Maxe said:

I never clean shave cause it's just too much work and makes me look like a 15yr old, so not sure if you mean big beard or what...

1. When the beard gets to a certain length (not many milimeters) it just gets insaaaaanely annoying...itchy + I'm am compulsive petter and I hate touching the longer stubs.

2. stubs fit me, but a big beard doesn't...think it looks like a caveman in the bad way, when dreads look like a caveman in the good way :P

3. beard often seems to me as something to hide behind.

Ben Goulter
@ben-goulter
13 years ago
3 posts
i got asked then other day when i joined al queda

Steaze McGee said:

When I grow a beard I look like Osama Bin Laden. It is wonderful. I shaved it due to a bet and never grew it out again.

You can really judge a man by his beard.

shannan
@shannan
13 years ago
38 posts
well my husbband will sport a beard during the winter but keeps it shaved the rest of year, mostly because he shaves his head bald http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/20060_318524247810_631147810_4024164_1752423_n.jpg http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/39678_415560722810_631147810_5212840_280847_n.jpg
Jdwood
@jdwood
13 years ago
275 posts
I shave parts of my face (mustache) because Iscuba diveand free dive if not my mask does not form asealand water leaks in. I let the part on my chin grow and trim the rest from time to time.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form