Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

What are your reasons for not growing a beard?

Nicole Binns
@nicole-binns
13 years ago
22 posts
There are many men who grow their hair long, but continue to shave their beard, or shave off parts of the beard while growing other parts, or trim the beard to keep it short. Can anyone explain their reasons for this? (for instance, you don't like the way beards look, the beard is too itchy, you feel that the image doesn't fit you, etc.)
updated by @nicole-binns: 02/14/15 05:53:16PM
tsteck11
@tsteck11
13 years ago
33 posts
well personally I shave because my facial hair is still kind of splotchy and dirty looking haha. But I do know that once it is ready I'm definitely going to have a beard
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

mines totaly untamed dreaded was tio my knees but broke so to my crotch

its hair it grows

i let it

it catches for sometimes to trim it

im too lazy to nont not grow a beard

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

the heat kills me..i dont sweat..at all even in an intence sweat lodhe i wont sweat a drop so i pour water over my head to cool my brain so i dont pass out in the heat

i hate the cold more then i hate the heat

i believe we are meant to be nomadic..migratory and follow yhe perfect weather

i want to aalways know where its exactly 62 degrees and head there

i shade hop alot in the heat.. rush through the sun pause in the shade to cool off

have i mentioned i hate the heat?

funny thing is ill wear a t shirt all winrerr my dreads keep me warm

--
Nicole Binns
@nicole-binns
13 years ago
22 posts
I think you'd have to find a way to either braid up the beard or twist it up into sort of a bun, because it might snag on things or light on fire if you leaned over the stove. D: I know someone who (briefly) lit his hair on fire when he tried to light a cigarette, while holding the cigarette in his mouth, by leaning over the gas burner on the stove! A beard would be even more likely to do that sort of thing. So there has to be a way to confine the hair in dangerous situations.
Gabe McCoy
@gabe-mccoy
13 years ago
120 posts
I don't grow a beard because it looks too masculine for my tastes.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

what do u mean i know some women with beautiful beareds

and..if i dont light it on fire it gets crazy bushy like now

i used to catch it on fire like every other month to trim it

but now dont smoke so its gotten wild

--
Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
13 years ago
411 posts
I try to get my husband to go all burly and grizzly and grow a beard but he never makes it more than a couple weeks, he has some skin issues, he's so sensitive so he just itches and itches with it and will literally tear himself up sooo he keeps it trimmed but a small area on his chin, trying to get him to let that grow all big and bushy....still working on it :P
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
13 years ago
458 posts
I'll eventually grow out the beard, but for the time being I'm taking advantage of my baby face. =D
Hans Criteanu
@hans-criteanu
13 years ago
32 posts
I never clean shave, either. Ienjoy wearing a 'stache and/or beard, but when it gets too long it does look rather 'primitive'...
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form