Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Come on little babies, grow already please!!!

NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
13 years ago
849 posts
if you start with shorter hair they don't really shrink as much, at least at first, sometimes later on they will. t & r doesn't shrink as much either from what I've seen, although I'm sure they can.
updated by @naturalwomyn: 07/23/15 08:02:00AM
Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
13 years ago
283 posts
Yeah mine are TnR, and it's only 6 maybe 7 inches long (my hair). But the loops are like 4 inches now. I'm going to start letting them congo.

NaturalWomyn said:
if you start with shorter hair they don't really shrink as much, at least at first, sometimes later on they will. t & r doesn't shrink as much either from what I've seen, although I'm sure they can.
Kris2
@kris2
13 years ago
43 posts
way to elaborate haha

Aaron"TheLegend" said:
Yeah mine are TnR, and it's only 6 maybe 7 inches long (my hair). But the loops are like 4 inches now. I'm going to start letting them congo.

NaturalWomyn said:
Celeste
@celeste
13 years ago
48 posts
Nice...I'm almost there than!!! Hopefully. :)

soaringeagle said:
8 -11 months usualy
Mikey Mikez
@mikey-mikez
13 years ago
90 posts

10 months here and still shrinking... i think for my hair everything takes longer.

i have a little theory too, that it depends a lot on enviromental conditions.. i spent 2 months in hot mediterian climate with a lot of sea water, and dreads were changing rapidly... here, i live in colder england, inland, no sea here and they are changing a lot slower.... hope it makes sense.

Celeste
@celeste
13 years ago
48 posts
Makes total sense!!! I live in Ca. So you think I wouldn't have a problem, but I guess my hair just wants to keep shrinking!!! Oh well, I'll just wait!!! Thanks for replying!!! :)

Mikey Mikez said:

10 months here and still shrinking... i think for my hair everything takes longer.

i have a little theory too, that it depends a lot on enviromental conditions.. i spent 2 months in hot mediterian climate with a lot of sea water, and dreads were changing rapidly... here, i live in colder england, inland, no sea here and they are changing a lot slower.... hope it makes sense.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form