Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

2 weeks feel free to take the piss i do everytime i see a mirror :)

TriggerHippy666
@triggerhippy666
14 years ago
15 posts
hey guys n girls its my two week point today and would love to know everyone honest thoughts and feed back now sorry about the pics my camera is shite now i washed them yesterday and the ends are loose as hell but the rest of em feel really good you cant really see that thow in the pics all you can see is loose hair :( but hey feel free to point and laugh im used to it :Ptake care all Rob http://www.dreadlockssite.com/photo/albums/2-weeks-1#axzz0z5JsQaKu
updated by @triggerhippy666: 01/13/15 08:45:33PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
backcombed i assume?for 2 weeks theyre pretty much doin what backcombed hair doesbackcombed dreads look funny as hell for awhilefew more weeks or another month or so they'll be loookin lot better

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
TriggerHippy666
@triggerhippy666
14 years ago
15 posts
yea back combed i was hoping they would completly fall out so i could start again to be honest but oh well soaringeagle said:
backcombed i assume?
for 2 weeks theyre pretty much doin what backcombed hair does
backcombed dreads look funny as hell for awhile
few more weeks or another month or so they'll be loookin lot better
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
lolstill might but looks like good hair for goin natural

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
TriggerHippy666
@triggerhippy666
14 years ago
15 posts
honestly i wish id have gone natural now i really do but everything i read made it sound like they would look shit for years and neglect is such a crap way of describing them i wish id have known i mean my hair tangles and knots easy as it is and i dont mind looking daft for a while and ive seen some of the peoples on here all loopy and stuff look super nice oh well to late now i guess i mean i cant rip them apart at all ive had a sneaky test to see if they would just pull away apart easy but they would be a bitch to brush out soaringeagle said:
lol still might but looks like good hair for goin natural
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form