Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

with dreads, is it length or girth that matters, or does size not matter at all?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
love you mommadid flower just start his in waveland?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/22/15 06:40:34AM
Dirty Momma Funk
@dirty-momma-funk
15 years ago
11 posts
Shucks! soaringeagle said:

when i saw this pic of dirty momma i kinda drooled over those dreadies
the multi tailed one was love at 1st sight..

updated by @dirty-momma-funk: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
15 years ago
458 posts
Your welcome, I myself am on my way to being a crazy caveman. =) Dirty Momma Funk said:
Dude you just described mine to the "T".....It's cool because I never thought to describe them like that before....thanks

Puppy said:
I like the fully untamed look. Some fattys some little ones, congos with multiple tails, some rounded some whisps at the tips, some loose hair....The crazy caveman look. =D
Dirty Momma Funk
@dirty-momma-funk
15 years ago
11 posts
IDK....I think he had them when i met him, but he was still beadless. soaringeagle said:
love you momma

did flower just start his in waveland?
Kellye
@kellye
15 years ago
91 posts
i dont like rounded ends and thas really it besides that size shape doesnt matter the other day on the end of one of my dreadies i found a circle that made me laugh.I am going to keep it their i hope it last lol
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
i dont like rounded ends either unless they just happened to round themselvesi had 1 that the end looked like a critter (i could do puppet shows with it) it had 2 bumps that looked like fuzzy ears or eyeberows and 2 long jagged ones that were its jaws and if u held it by its neck and just bafely moved your fingers its mourh would open and close like it was talkingunfortunately 1 day the eyebrow/ear lumps decided to unravel into longer dreadswhy did i start talking bout that tho..oh yewa no rounded ends..ends that go crazy and learn to talkdreads should be fun..a constant discovery Kellye said:
i dont like rounded ends and thas really it besides that size shape doesnt matter the other day on the end of one of my dreadies i found a circle that made me laugh.

I am going to keep it their i hope it last lol

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
15 years ago
458 posts
lol, I could picture you doing puppet shows with your dreads. XD
Cassandra Croswell
@cassandra-croswell
15 years ago
17 posts
I'm drooling right now soaringeagle said:

when i saw this pic of dirty momma i kinda drooled over those dreadies
the multi tailed one was love at 1st sight..

updated by @cassandra-croswell: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
BrotherMat
@brothermat
15 years ago
11 posts
I LOVE shoulder length, inch thick dreadies on girlsNow thats a babe
does it matter
@does-it-matter
15 years ago
31 posts
i 2nd that notion, i just imagined and boy was it a good thought :Pthats a cute length for sure, but i love all dreadies as long as the person has meaning so i agree with mamma on that all the way, the person makes the dreads, the dreads give character and all sorts of great things, energy, meaning, symbolism, expression..man i could go on and on... but yeah i love em all on beautiful beings :) BrotherMat said:
I LOVE shoulder length, inch thick dreadies on girls

Now thats a babe

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form