Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

with dreads, is it length or girth that matters, or does size not matter at all?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
28,518 posts
love you mommadid flower just start his in waveland?

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/22/15 06:40:34AM
Dirty Momma Funk
@dirty-momma-funk
9 years ago
11 posts
Shucks!soaringeagle said:

when i saw this pic of dirty momma i kinda drooled over those dreadies
the multi tailed one was love at 1st sight..

updated by @dirty-momma-funk: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
9 years ago
458 posts
Your welcome, I myself am on my way to being a crazy caveman. =)Dirty Momma Funk said:
Dude you just described mine to the "T".....It's cool because I never thought to describe them like that before....thanks

Puppy said:
I like the fully untamed look. Some fattys some little ones, congos with multiple tails, some rounded some whisps at the tips, some loose hair....The crazy caveman look. =D
Dirty Momma Funk
@dirty-momma-funk
9 years ago
11 posts
IDK....I think he had them when i met him, but he was still beadless.soaringeagle said:
love you momma

did flower just start his in waveland?
Kellye
@kellye
9 years ago
91 posts
i dont like rounded ends and thas really it besides that size shape doesnt matter the other day on the end of one of my dreadies i found a circle that made me laugh.I am going to keep it their i hope it last lol
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
28,518 posts
i dont like rounded ends either unless they just happened to round themselvesi had 1 that the end looked like a critter (i could do puppet shows with it) it had 2 bumps that looked like fuzzy ears or eyeberows and 2 long jagged ones that were its jaws and if u held it by its neck and just bafely moved your fingers its mourh would open and close like it was talkingunfortunately 1 day the eyebrow/ear lumps decided to unravel into longer dreadswhy did i start talking bout that tho..oh yewa no rounded ends..ends that go crazy and learn to talkdreads should be fun..a constant discoveryKellye said:
i dont like rounded ends and thas really it besides that size shape doesnt matter the other day on the end of one of my dreadies i found a circle that made me laugh.

I am going to keep it their i hope it last lol

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
9 years ago
458 posts
lol, I could picture you doing puppet shows with your dreads. XD
Cassandra Croswell
@cassandra-croswell
9 years ago
17 posts
I'm drooling right nowsoaringeagle said:

when i saw this pic of dirty momma i kinda drooled over those dreadies
the multi tailed one was love at 1st sight..

updated by @cassandra-croswell: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
BrotherMat
@brothermat
9 years ago
11 posts
I LOVE shoulder length, inch thick dreadies on girlsNow thats a babe
does it matter
@does-it-matter
9 years ago
31 posts
i 2nd that notion, i just imagined and boy was it a good thought :Pthats a cute length for sure, but i love all dreadies as long as the person has meaning so i agree with mamma on that all the way, the person makes the dreads, the dreads give character and all sorts of great things, energy, meaning, symbolism, expression..man i could go on and on... but yeah i love em all on beautiful beings :)BrotherMat said:
I LOVE shoulder length, inch thick dreadies on girls

Now thats a babe

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form