Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

with dreads, is it length or girth that matters, or does size not matter at all?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts

when you see dreads you like what matters most in determining the attractiveness would it be length thickness neatness uniqueness perfectness craziness wildnessthere are no right or wrong answers only personal opinionsme i like em untamed natural size dont really matter but uniqueness doesdecorated or not as long as icould spend hoiurs inspecting each 1 and always finding new details to lovei love how alive they look when they seem to change constantly even though theyre fully mature and set in theyre ways

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 03:27:02AM
Kath
@kath
15 years ago
73 posts
I think looking at the dreadlocks is only part of the package, we are all unique and so are our dreadlocks. It really depends on what the person looks like and how they present their personality that makes their dreadlocks that little bit more special. Like your dreads se, they suit you completely but if you put my face and body under your dreads - they would just look wrong! Thats how i feel anyway.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
well if u include the dreadbeard id definately agreei also agreee that people shouldnt try to get theyre dreads to look like anyone elses cauise they should suite the unique personality Kath said:
I think looking at the dreadlocks is only part of the package, we are all unique and so are our dreadlocks. It really depends on what the person looks like and how they present their personality that makes their dreadlocks that little bit more special. Like your dreads se, they suit you completely but if you put my face and body under your dreads - they would just look wrong! Thats how i feel anyway.

--
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
15 years ago
458 posts
I like the fully untamed look. Some fattys some little ones, congos with multiple tails, some rounded some whisps at the tips, some loose hair....The crazy caveman look. =D
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts

when i saw this pic of dirty momma i kinda drooled over those dreadiesthe multi tailed one was love at 1st sight..

--

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
15 years ago
458 posts
<3I like the fat one on the right and the really thin one that is right next to it. soaringeagle said:

when i saw this pic of dirty momma i kinda drooled over those dreadies
the multi tailed one was love at 1st sight..

updated by @spider-feet: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
see for me it was the next thick 1 over and the thin 1 layin ontop of itand i love how the thick 1 has like a lil added apendige near the topand if that other 1 just below thats actualy attached not just popin out from beneath it then..well i'm gonna chop off that dread take it home and do all sorts of unatureal things with it..hahahaoh and the 1 right dead center with the funky crazy end...wow..see this is exactly what i mean bout dreads u can inspect for hours and still find constant new discoveries to love

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
yea see i totaly agree and sometimes its the mind beneath the dread that makes it so sexy..that wild freedom that says i just dont care i know who i am and i dont need your aproval..that confidence in the self that adds to the alure

--
Dirty Momma Funk
@dirty-momma-funk
15 years ago
11 posts
I like any dread that is on the head of a wonderful being. I think I prefer them long, but short dreads are just on the journey to being long, so I like them too. When I started mine, I put beads in them....in Waveland I took out all the beads that weren't gifts and gave them to Flower. :-) I smile from the memory.Now I only have beads that are gifts. Each one has a loving thought attached to it. Every once in a while I will have a bead fall out. Just like that it hits the ground or one time the bathroom sink. Once that happens they stay out. I kinda think it's like fate.But my favorite dread of all times, was my first. It was a massive Marley dread. When my dog Neo died I cut if off and had it cremated with him. It belonged to him, one of the braviest and most righteous creatures I have ever known. Matter of fact, I don't know if I would have dreads or be me if it wasn't for him.So I guess my favorite dread are not long, short, neat, or messy......My favorite dreads sre the ones that mean something!
Dirty Momma Funk
@dirty-momma-funk
15 years ago
11 posts
Dude you just described mine to the "T".....It's cool because I never thought to describe them like that before....thanks Puppy said:
I like the fully untamed look. Some fattys some little ones, congos with multiple tails, some rounded some whisps at the tips, some loose hair....The crazy caveman look. =D
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form