Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

how do you think my dreads are going?

Heather Gamble
@heather-gamble
14 years ago
145 posts
the bands werent holding them in trust me...they came out because thats wat they do. i mean u said earlier that it was just a hairstyle to you so im assuming u dont mind loosing them in a year or so...if thats the case i cant believe im saying this but then u may want to go to the salon for some insta dreads.... most of us promote the journey cause it isnt just a hairstyle to many of us but if it is for you then the waiting may not be wat u r looking for...are you planning on keeping your dreads for many years or just a year or so till you move on to something else? if u want to keep them for many years patience is your ONLY option if its just a temporary hairstyle then getting insta dreads would work but u wouldnt be able to keep those for years because the damage would probably cause most of them to start breaking off in a year or so...you see wat were saying? long term dreads take time and that is all....short term dreads (even though i dont think there should be such a thing) take money Will Gibbs said:
just took out ma bands, then had a shower and all my dreads came out :S fuck.

updated by @heather-gamble: 07/13/15 11:29:19AM

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form