Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Scary New Dreads ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIED (Short)

Westcoaster
@westcoaster
14 years ago
81 posts
I'm not sure about everyone else but it certainly looks to me in the pics without the bands that your hair has sectioned very well. The thing to remember is that hair dreads naturally so if you take away the bands you will see a bit of blending but as your hair grows the sections will hold better. Light T&R will help you with this.I understand you are anxious about taking the bands out but they will actually hinder your hair from dreading. Just let go and you'll feel better about the process :-)
updated by @westcoaster: 07/18/15 02:40:23PM
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
If you are adamant on keeping the rubber bands, at least take the ones on the roots out...those are the ones that will cause more problems...I don't recommend keeping the tips tied but I guess you could give those like a week or something..
Westcoaster
@westcoaster
14 years ago
81 posts
I didn't t&r my hair but wouldn't bands on the tips prevent him from doing it? Or at least make it very difficult. I would also think they would lead to very weak tips.Obviously you are right though in that if he wants to keep them in, lets work around that to help him out.Will- Have you outlined your cleaning regime? What products are you using? Paula said:
If you are adamant on keeping the rubber bands, at least take the ones on the roots out...those are the ones that will cause more problems...I don't recommend keeping the tips tied but I guess you could give those like a week or something..
Libby
@libby
14 years ago
14 posts
Just sit back and forget you got hair for a few months. Sleep on something rough, and wear hats a lot. Get some friction going and that may help. But dont freak out, I am sure your hair will do fine even though its shorter. Hang in there! And watch those rubber bands bro!

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form