Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Is anyone heading west from the east coast?

Mamaa Wolf
@mamaa-wolf
14 years ago
9 posts
I'm looking to get pretty much anywhere out west..all the way like arizona, cali, oregon, or washington..and it would be me, my unborn baby, the father, and my pup. We have plenty of money to offer up for gas and food ect. We're just looking for a fun, safe, reliable way to get across to start up a new life with the baby on the way and all. =) Let me know if anyones up for a trip, or headed that way! Love & Peace always.
updated by @mamaa-wolf: 01/13/15 08:40:23PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
dont got a ride but a destination on www.greentechnologyforums.com see silverlady'sd posts about her community

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
I'm moving to Washington next year. I'm in Wyoming but I came from Georgia. I'm going back to Georgia before I leave for Washington...but like I said, that's in a year. Good luck!
Nicole
@nicole
14 years ago
125 posts
Grey, where in WA are you moving? I live in WA. I love it here :)
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
I'm not completely sure yet. Somewhere in the Olympic Peninsula. I have a few places mapped out that I would like to visit before I decide to move in. Probably somewhere near Olympia or somewhere closer to the shore like Forks or maybe Bellingham. I think that is the name. Nicole said:
Grey, where in WA are you moving? I live in WA. I love it here :)
Mamaa Wolf
@mamaa-wolf
14 years ago
9 posts
I'm in new hampshire..so i'm like allll the way east. But if yuo were up for a roadtrip that would be so amazing. I can't wait to fly again, being a sitting duck is killing me. Rachel said:
How far east are you? I'd be willing to make a wicked road trip! :) I'm always down for an adventure! :)
Mamaa Wolf
@mamaa-wolf
14 years ago
9 posts
like as soon as possible..where are you located? =) Rachel said:
When are you trying to go?
Mamaa Wolf
@mamaa-wolf
14 years ago
9 posts
I'm totally down for stopping anywhere along the way! I ended up deciding to head towards arizona first or atleast southern cali to see one of my best friends who's an amazing girl and i know she would love to meet any fellow travelers..and then hit california for awhile.. and then who knows! Where in cali are you thinking of moving to? =) How old are you by the way, tell me some things about yourself! Rachel said:
I live in Michigan, but seriously, I'm always up for an adventure...You live in New Hampshire, and you want to go west coast? Where west are we headed? I only have one request...we stop in Denver, smoke and see my people! :)
GeekGirlPheebs
@geekgirlpheebs
13 years ago
4 posts

I'm moving out to San Fran in December! But I'm taking a plane. Sorry. Probably can't help you! But I hope your journey fairs well for you and your family!

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form