Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

superfine hair & dreads?

Caity Craft
@caity-craft
14 years ago
9 posts
My boyfriend is interested in dreading his hair, but no matter what we try it simply won't form dreads naturally and the dreads we create (T&R) fall out in a few hours. He's got the softest, finest hair I've ever touched.I know that all hair types have the ability to dread, so what's up? Is there anyone here that has/knows anyone with almost baby hair dreads?
updated by @caity-craft: 01/13/15 08:38:50PM
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
i think he should just let it go, only wash, no conditioning, his hair will grow and it will dread just got to give it time, dreads will form
celestine✿۞
@celestine
14 years ago
80 posts
my hair is exactly like his.I started my dread -yes , just one:( - by tnr.the first weeks/month it felt like I had done nothin to it, but I added a bead on it and just let it be.now, on the third month it's getting more mature every day.I would totally agree with neil and suggest just goin natural but still if he thinks he doesnt want to do that tnr should be just fine..Just give it time, forget about it and it will dread faster than you could possibly imagine;)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
sea saly woll rub get it knottyi bet its loaded wityh condotioners use a residue remover like nutragena daily clatifying or any clarifying onethen sea salt it up and let it gobeads are a great idea

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form