Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Crocheting

Garrett Sale
@garrett-sale
14 years ago
17 posts
Hey guys, i started my dreads about 3 to 4 weaks ago by backcombing and then crocheting them. The crocheting made them look awesome right from the beggining but now im realizing how incredibly bad it is for your hair. If i completly stop crocheting my hair today will my little dreadies be able to recover and not be terminaly fuzzy?
updated by @garrett-sale: 01/13/15 08:38:23PM
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
When you crochet you pull in a few hairs and break a LOT more. So if you let them go now they can recover, but they will poof out and get very frizzy. after that they will start to lock up again. All you have to do to your dreads now is wash and separate. 'What do you wash them with?
Garrett Sale
@garrett-sale
14 years ago
17 posts
Ive been washing with dreadhead soap, but thinking about ordering some dr bronners OPaulaO said:
When you crochet you pull in a few hairs and break a LOT more. So if you let them go now they can recover, but they will poof out and get very frizzy. after that they will start to lock up again. All you have to do to your dreads now is wash and separate. '

What do you wash them with?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
they will most likely go through an extra fuzzy recovery stage from all the hairs u broke poping out all over but eventualy that settles down

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
The most effective and cheapest way to g for hair wash is baking soda and water.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form