Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

What do you think? See my photo.

Rodrigo Leão
@rodrigo-leo
14 years ago
39 posts
Hi for all. I know that you will help me ;-)My doubt is: the size of my hair is ok to start natural journey dread.I'm washing them once a week only with water. I'm in the first week.I'm not combing them.Am i in the correct way or i have to wait them grow more?Thanks.

updated by @rodrigo-leo: 02/05/18 08:43:56AM
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
really good pic
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Beautiful baby! So sweet.You're hair is great for dreading, it does take time but it's all good.I wash my hair when I feel it needs to be washed, once a week or once a day depending on my hair and scalp. If I'm at a fish fry or a bon fire, I wash my hair afterward to get rid of the smell.If my scalp feels itchy or dirty I wash it. I am in no rush to for my hair to lock, time happens and so will my locks. So wash when you need to. I just mention it because some people think they MUST not wash more than once a week but thats not true at all.By the look of your fabulous hair it should lock rather quickly.Can you get baking soda? You will need something to clean your hair and scalp with.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
yea and ill add i would wash with more then wateryour hairs great for dreading check in a couple weeks u will notice changes week by week

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
I didn't dread naturally, but I think if you just let it grow, don't brush, it will dread as it grows.It's very curly so I would think that once it starts to come together it will happen pretty fast. You don't have to let it grow to dread, you can start now, just wash and once it starts to get together, separate sections a little.You can let it grow, then when start dreading.or just leave it alone now and it will already be closer to dreaded by the time it's longer..I'm confusing myself..haha..do you understand what I mean??It's looking good to me. Just continue to leave it alone and it will dread :)
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Hahaha ya kinda confusing, I'm glad you noticed too, I was thinking huh is it me or??/The last sentence was perfect though! OPaulaO said:
I didn't dread naturally, but I think if you just let it grow, don't brush, it will dread as it grows.
It's very curly so I would think that once it starts to come together it will happen pretty fast. You don't have to let it grow to dread, you can start now, just wash and once it starts to get together, separate sections a little.You can let it grow, then when start dreading.or just leave it alone now and it will already be closer to dreaded by the time it's longer..I'm confusing myself..haha..do you understand what I mean??It's looking good to me. Just continue to leave it alone and it will dread :)
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
haha yeah... my mind does complicated things that I barely understand sometimes and I never know how to describe them :) Island Mamma said:
Hahaha ya kinda confusing, I'm glad you noticed too, I was thinking huh is it me or??/
The last sentence was perfect though!

Rodrigo Leão
@rodrigo-leo
14 years ago
39 posts
Thanks Neil Coe neil coe said:
really good pic
Rodrigo Leão
@rodrigo-leo
14 years ago
39 posts
Thank you Mamma. Her name is Ana.I'm very happy with that you wrote. I'll do the same thing that you are doing. I'll wash them only when i feel it needs.Very kind of you. Your words about my hair. I'm very gladHere in Brazil, i can get baking soda. Yes I know that i'll need it.One more time, thanks for your attention. One hug to you and positives vibrations. Island Mamma said:
Beautiful baby! So sweet.

You're hair is great for dreading, it does take time but it's all good.

I wash my hair when I feel it needs to be washed, once a week or once a day depending on my hair and scalp. If I'm at a fish fry or a bon fire, I wash my hair afterward to get rid of the smell.
If my scalp feels itchy or dirty I wash it. I am in no rush to for my hair to lock, time happens and so will my locks. So wash when you need to. I just mention it because some people think they MUST not wash more than once a week but thats not true at all.

By the look of your fabulous hair it should lock rather quickly.

Can you get baking soda? You will need something to clean your hair and scalp with.
Rodrigo Leão
@rodrigo-leo
14 years ago
39 posts
yea SE. what is the meaning of ill? I didn't understandThank you men. And i'm very jumpy to see the changes.Good vibrations to you. soaringeagle said:
yea and ill add i would wash with more then water

your hairs great for dreading check in a couple weeks u will notice changes week by week
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form