Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Consider Cutting? Why?

Zachary Al Joseph Warfel
@zachary-al-joseph-warfel
14 years ago
34 posts
I think it would be cool to find out from people here if they ever considered cutting their hair or did cut their hair and why they did it.Go!
updated by @zachary-al-joseph-warfel: 01/13/15 08:38:01PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i was persuaded to once ..for the whole career thing..massive mistakei never will againi was offered $10,000 dollars to cut by the same people who talked me into it b4 i laughedid confider it if they added 3 more zeros..consider..but wouldnt do itif they added 6 more zeros it would be selfish not toso what it would take would be enough $ ro feed every poor hungry person in the whole country for about 5 yearsif i could do that id cuti thinkit still would be a real dilemmaid probly wanna be put under with anesthesia like it was a major surgery (i usualy refuse anesthesia for surgery but somehow think ir would be harder to watch mt dreads be cut then it would be to watch them cutting into me)im really not sure i could do itid definately need to be restrained to allow iti hate u for even making me answer this question..even considering if i could consider it is painful

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form