Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Ok I'm kinda curious...

Cavewoman
@cavewoman
14 years ago
165 posts
when you have baby dreads, it's probably best not to have your hair pulled and stuff huh? (like you know.. a little hair pulling.. haha.)because it could unravel them more right?just wondering haha X]
updated by @cavewoman: 01/13/15 08:37:39PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
geez is everyone on this site kinky? thats the 3rd time i got that question this week (the other 2 asked privately tho)umm light pullings probly ok being bound and gagged and whipped with dreads well thats pushing it..lolsorry didnt know any other better way to answer

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Cavewoman
@cavewoman
14 years ago
165 posts
haha no it's cool. I guess privately messaging you probably was a smarter thing to do... but I also kinda just wanted to question out there in case someone else was wondering some day and tried searching like i did but couldn't find anything haha.But like rough pulling? not good right? like my boyfriend was shoving his hand through them and I just felt like he would pull apart my roots ya know? sucks for him I guess... but oh well haha. soaringeagle said:
geez is everyone on this site kinky? thats the 3rd time i got that question this week (the other 2 asked privately tho)

umm light pullings probly ok being bound and gagged and whipped with dreads well thats pushing it..lol

sorry didnt know any other better way to answer
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
Awkward. hahaha. Probably wouldn't help em, that's for sure.I heard that it feels amazing after the dreads mature though.
Cavewoman
@cavewoman
14 years ago
165 posts
haha and what I said was awkward hahahaha GreyGargoyle said:
Awkward. hahaha. Probably wouldn't help em, that's for sure.
I heard that it feels amazing after the dreads mature though.
Cavewoman
@cavewoman
14 years ago
165 posts
=D I'm glad to know I'm not the only person pondering this haha
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
no i said i got this question several times recentlyits a trend i guessjust remembver this is a family site ..no rough stuff in sight of the kiddies

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Cavewoman
@cavewoman
14 years ago
165 posts
oh no, I'm not trying to get crazy. haha I was trying to be rather low key ;pThanks for the help :D
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
lol, hey now...that is just what I've HEARD. :P Cavewoman said:
haha and what I said was awkward hahahaha

GreyGargoyle said:
Awkward. hahaha. Probably wouldn't help em, that's for sure.
I heard that it feels amazing after the dreads mature though.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form