Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Anybody else have trouble keeping hats/tams on their heads sometimes?

benjah
@benjah
14 years ago
114 posts
sometimes mine tend to slide offa the back, (dread weight?) and kinda pull on my two front dreads.Any suggestions?
updated by @benjah: 01/13/15 08:37:26PM
Zachary Al Joseph Warfel
@zachary-al-joseph-warfel
14 years ago
34 posts
I just started dreading and I have to stick my hand up there every once in awhile because hair is coming out or sliding forward down out of the front of the tam but that's the worst mine gets.
benjah
@benjah
14 years ago
114 posts
Ive always worn hats/tams way before i started dreading. Even in the summer id be wearing wool on my head!Dreads getting bigger and fatter hats getting smaller and smaller, my dreads dont really fall out of em, the hats/tams just sorta i dont know, some sort of heavy gravity field maybe? heheh
Zachary Al Joseph Warfel
@zachary-al-joseph-warfel
14 years ago
34 posts
What helps me is pushing most of my dread onto the top of my head in the tam then it doesn't tend to fall of as much unless I'm asleep.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
tams never stayed on me longer then 10 minutestill i started getting tams with drawstrings or elastica drawstring tam pulled nice n snug will stay on no matter whatofcourse the tam i just got is as deep as my arm is long (shoulder to fingertip) and has a drawstringit stays on great

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
benjah
@benjah
14 years ago
114 posts
soaringeagle said:
tams never stayed on me longer then 10 minutes
till i started getting tams with drawstrings or elastic
a drawstring tam pulled nice n snug will stay on no matter what
ofcourse the tam i just got is as deep as my arm is long (shoulder to fingertip) and has a drawstring
it stays on great
Woah!!! thats one helluva sized tam, awesome!i could weave some sorta drawstring into one of mine and see how that works. thanks for the tip S.E!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form