Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

clogged pours

savage
@savage
14 years ago
90 posts
so now that i stopped putting oil on my scalp my hair looks like its growing quicker???iz dat da reason why?
updated by @savage: 02/05/18 05:56:45PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
most likely yesoils waxes gunks galore clog pores and cause breakouts zits and yea can slow hair growth

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
savage
@savage
14 years ago
90 posts
yea i had a bad case of acne then i figured it was because i been using oils.then as soon as i stopped my face iz clearer then a mirror and my hair feel softer and i could actually tell its growing. soaringeagle said: < blockquote cite="http://www.dreadlockssite.com/forum/topics/clogged-pours?xg_source=activity#3754945Comment114213">
most likely yes
oils waxes gunks galore clog pores and cause breakouts zits and yea can slow hair growth
cne and 0n the 31
savage
@savage
14 years ago
90 posts
im pretty sure they do.i guess its best ta wash it out in the morning or if its a oil dat clogs pourz or i was probably putting too much oil. Lisa McRae said:
Really? I'll take SE's word for it, but I always thought that hot oil treatments helped with hair growth.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
well it dependssome oils like jojoba..on the hair can help hair stay strong and not break so it appears to grow faster cause u need less trimsbutthicker oils that clog pores can slow itover use of anything can be bad Lisa McRae said:
Really? I'll take SE's word for it, but I always thought that hot oil treatments helped with hair growth.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
savage
@savage
14 years ago
90 posts
yea because they say jojoba iz closest to our natural oilz anyway soaringeagle said:
well it depends
some oils like jojoba..on the hair can help hair stay strong and not break so it appears to grow faster cause u need less trims
but
thicker oils that clog pores can slow it
over use of anything can be bad

Lisa McRae said:
savage
@savage
14 years ago
90 posts
but i never noticed how oily my scalp naturally iz.i probably never needed oil.i coulda juss let my scalp oil it self.but you learn somethin new every day savage said:
yea because they say jojoba iz closest to our natural oilz anyway

soaringeagle said:
well it depends
some oils like jojoba..on the hair can help hair stay strong and not break so it appears to grow faster cause u need less trims
but

Lisa McRae said:
savage
@savage
14 years ago
90 posts
aint aloe vera real good for the scalp too..im talkin bout breakin open a aloe leaf an juss rubbin it in.will that clog porez you think soaringeagle said:
well it depends
but

Lisa McRae said:
GoldenEagle
@goldeneagle
14 years ago
393 posts
If your hair is fairly dry the hair will absorb what it needs. Any excess aloe vera will get absorbed into the skin and used by the body for some nourishment needs.I have never known aloe vera to clog pores since it is used in so many skin lotions. savage said:
aint aloe vera real good for the scalp too..im talkin bout breakin open a aloe leaf an juss rubbin it in.will that clog porez you think

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form