Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

hey everyone are dreadlocks culturally acceptable in france

ashley
@ashley
14 years ago
2 posts
hey everyone, im new to the board. so i have a question for anyone who lives in france. so, my moms black and my dads white (from france) and 7 years ago they got a divorce. long story short my dad wants me to do a study abroad program in marieselle where he live. well i have had dreads for 5 years and i don't want to cut them off but im worried about whether or not my dreads will hinder me from getting a job. does anyone know if dreads are culturally acceptable in france? yes je parle francais.
updated by @ashley: 01/13/15 08:34:26PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
oh i remember you from yahoo answers (sorry for some reason i thought u were a guy) i'll search the members for members from france holdon

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
also i edited the title so non members will find it easily within 24 hours too

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
http://www.dreadlockssite.com/profile/ben http://www.dreadlockssite.com/profile/patricecailhavel those 2 are from france so u might want to send each a messageeveryone heres super freindly so uim sure they will help u out

--
ashley
@ashley
14 years ago
2 posts
thanks for the help. i really appreciate it.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
no problemalways glad to help and welcome to the community

--
ben
@ben
13 years ago
23 posts
Hey, I actually live in Marseille and got my dreads for 7 years now.Don't worry! If you come here to study, you'll never get issues keeping your dreads.If you seach for a job here, it depends on what kind of job you're looking for. I guess it's like anywhere else. Certains jobs will be closed for you because of your dreads, especially in offices or shops which assume a good looking reputation/image. But you can easily work in tatoo/ piercing shops, any alternative sports shops or snacks bars, or into the warehouses. Point is, get a job with dreads might be harder than without, but if you really want it, you'll be hired! ^^
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form