Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Technical question

mellowtone
@mellowtone
2 years ago
48 posts

I’ve had my account for over ten years and just recently wanted to update my picture. When I upload it, then click “save changes,” I get an error message that my username is already in use…. Yes it is… by me. Can I never upload a new picture again?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
2 years ago
29,639 posts

Hmm add the photo here, I can edit your profile and try adding it and see what the error says 

screenshot the error too

what format? Convert to jpg?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
2 years ago
29,639 posts

It might also be a database index mismatch, if I can figure it out I maybe can manually edit the database

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
2 years ago
29,639 posts

I added a temporary profile photo but you have profile, and account. Both can have separate photos or use the same 1

i couldn’t add account without filling out the how long have you been dreading section.

--
mellowtone
@mellowtone
2 years ago
48 posts
Thanks SE! I’ll add the photo I want here and also take a screenshot of the error message
mellowtone
@mellowtone
2 years ago
48 posts
It seems to think that I am another person trying to use the name mellowtone and it is creating an error. It doesn’t realize that I am mellowtone.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
2 years ago
29,639 posts

Odd as hell as it worked for me, the photo that shows in the forums is the account photo, profile photo only shows on the profile

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
2 years ago
29,639 posts

Try deleting the e in jpeg so it’s just jpg

--
mellowtone
@mellowtone
2 years ago
48 posts
Ah it’s alright SE I’m not very technologically savvy. Not sure how to take the E out. Do you think you could do what you did of the temporary pic and do that with the pic I posted here? If not that’s ok! I will be in disguise
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
2 years ago
29,639 posts

I did both for you man I just typed a long thing about like what I’ve been up to and why took me so long because I’ve been writing like crazy. Hoping to get published and maybe doing a Netflix screenplay 

--
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form