Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

how did you find our site

green bean
@green-bean
14 years ago
57 posts
karma jane posted a link to here on myspace. back in october i think. i was always wanting to let my hair dread but never was so sure which advice to take considering i heard a million things from different ppl. so i never got to the point of dreading. then i stumbled across this site with all the wonderful advice and friendly brothers and sisters and i think the second day on this site i decided to let them start growing in =] thanks you SE for creating it!
updated by @green-bean: 07/23/15 06:57:36PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
part of why i made this isw cause google anylitics only tells part of te storythe most used keywords are conciese karma clothing (karma janes biz) lonnie burg jamaica\dreadlocks site and soaringeagle dreadlocksodviosly these are terms searched for by ppl already familiar with the site (but who never bookmarked)this doesnt telll much about how ppl originaly find us which is importantknowing how most ppl find us will elp me make it lil easier to find in te future

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Matted Dew
@matted-dew
14 years ago
213 posts
YOU! hahaha got the tip off of SE through myspacechecked it and was a lil wary but i jus liked the vibes i got from the people on here so i jus had to join my first forumGGGGreat jobs SENamaste
MiDread
@midread
14 years ago
187 posts
Think I googled "natural dreadlocks" and this site came up in the search results. Can't remember why I initially clicked on it - karma maybe??? :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
we do come up 1st for "natural dreadlocks forum" i think

--
Dustan Snow
@dustan-snow
14 years ago
8 posts
Myspace
dreadfully odd
@dreadfully-odd
14 years ago
11 posts
i was using google to look up different ways and folks' experience of getting rid of lice as i had caught them from my youngest daughter, went thro various sites e.g dreadheadhq-yahoo.answers-mydreadlocks.com and different ways of wording the search -uhm getting rid of nits- dreads and nits...??dreadlock louse shampoo i think, and on the first page (near bottom?)came to your discussion 'lice a dreadlocks worst nightmare' on dreadlockssite.com forum- had never thought of a forum concerning dreads, read it and thought everyone seemed real nice and friendly so nosied around the main page and discussions for abit before signing up, and so far first impression absolutely right, everyone here are real nice to each other too,and very positive which is something treasured.......cant say how easy or hard to find cos wasnt looking for it.....am also part of(havent been on for months) triballiving.co.uk-which is also an amazing forum with amazing folks.....dunno if this rrambling post helps atall......8~)
Ivan
@ivan
14 years ago
88 posts
through youtube. thanks mattswhatsup!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ahhh yea matts brilliant vid :0best dread wax vid on youtube!!!

--
Ivan
@ivan
14 years ago
88 posts
for sure. definitely a favorite. Ivan said:
through youtube. thanks mattswhatsup!

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus