Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Im going natural and having the end (opposite of Roots) knotting/balling up first..I read this on here b4.. Any advice ?

CareBear1987
@carebear1987
6 years ago
5 posts

Hey every1 .. I have been trying to go natural for a little over a month or so and sort of screwed up when I used herbal essence shampoo,despite the fact I read herbal essence is a no go. It almost restarts the whole experience to the beginning. So I been keeping up with less washing and when I do I just use a natural Jamaican bar of tee tree oil soap I have. Anyway, yea I have been having sort of knot ends and when I want to caress my hair sometimes I have this urge to separate.. not everyday all day just when I'm sitting around feeling up my hair. My hair is getting kinkiness to it spaciously.. I'm digging it just only if I hadn't used the herbal essence I would be further.. I Think the unique and appealing scent of the shampoo got to me and I didn't resist.. However the backside of my hair ( more hair back there) is more interesting with all the different bunches of really loose locks. So yea, any advice on how should I go about this would be appreciated.. Ty community ~

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

I would suggest you check out the scents (and best dread shampoos there are) from www.dreadlockshampoo.com

i'm guessing your female couldn't gues race if African use the bars otherwise liquid

liquid will make it dread real fast ..and often people carry a shampoo with them for the scent before using it..then say the bathrooms the best smelling  room in the house

dont wash less wash right

wash 1-4 times a week mostly the scalp then rinse through don't towel dry 

give it more then a month if it needs more then a month

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

oh read the post not so much title haha

ok that happens 

it might happen especially if you tie them up a lot or wear them back