Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

EVERYDAY NORMAL MINI ITCH

imsohungryrightnow
@imsohungryrightnow
3 weeks ago
3 posts

I'm trying to do neglect/freeform. I'm a human and sometimes I get an itch, and sometimes its on my scalp, and I itch it and it feels good and goes away immediately, just like everybody else.

Will this ruin my dread growth and development? I itch with 1 finger, not my hand & only the tip, not my nails.

Should I ignore my itches? I feel like I should be in a straightjacket when I try to ignore these everyday normal things.

dread_stpauli
@dread-stpauli
3 weeks ago
101 posts

Sometimes i scratch a little with my fingertips too, but not too obsessive and mostly only once. Did you ever try cold rinses with water? After i have changed my washing routine to rinsing with cool to cold water after shampooing, my scalp feels way less itchy than before. Right now i feel those itches maybe a day before next wash, so mostly 5 or 6 days without any itching.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
3 weeks ago
28,404 posts

i have the same experience as @dread-stpauli

i'd also say if you were in a straightjacket, and had an itch you couldn't scratch, that alone could make you go cray rather quickly.

i only have the itch the day its near wash time, its usualy a dry flake of skin in a small patch, i do use my nails and scratch it off. 

but was told scratching with nails too much can increase the itch ..

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long
Jony666
@jony666
2 weeks ago
25 posts

Just spray 1 little spray of regular water where the itch is, it will go away, works like magic.

Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form