29,640 posts

it can double in thickness then

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

afk a few hours though, got my 1st taste of cross country soaring with a mix of ridge thermals cloud streets and even a tiny taste of wave ..

and.. in the spring we might take part in the 1st ever 2 place nationals (with no hope of winning with our ships cause we fall off the low side of the handicap adjustment and are competing entirely against much higher performance ships)

anyways point is will be taking a couple hours practicing cross country skills  so ill reply more later

--
dread_stpauli
@dread-stpauli
7 years ago
156 posts

I would split the front one in 2. It seems like it has formed out of 4 single strands. If you consider to comb it out, i would let only 2 of these strands combine again, then the final thickness at the end shout be just fine. The use of olive oil has helped me a lot to comb one out last year. Much love!  

lopenator
@lopenator
7 years ago
75 posts

Yeah, I think I'm going to need too. Such a shame.

dread_stpauli
@dread-stpauli
7 years ago
156 posts

don't worry, they are going to reform pretty quick, because they already know how to do it and where they belong.

lopenator
@lopenator
7 years ago
75 posts
Thank y'all for the help. I split the front one into 3 actually and tonight I'll get help on the other one. Thanks again
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

awesome

--

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form