Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

think you worry way too much about how people will react when the reality is people react very much the opposite in 99.9999% of the time.

it is almost never that you get that reaction..from anyone, including in the most professional settings.

it is true that theres the other 0.00000!% but look at who those people are.. and realize if it wasn't your dreads they would be judgig your sexuality by how you walk,your education by how you talk, your beliefs and values by how you dress. f you choose to wear sunglases they will make assumptions on what that means

i can tell you as someone with 100% natural dreads, whos worked in professional environments with meetings with high profile officials etc. not once did i ever feel any judgement in fact far more admiration and acceptance.

now the microlocks nappy locks all that crp is the number 3 worse things you can do to dreads

'the "neatness" comes at the cost of hair loss and balding

it requires constant mainteanance at a high expense

you can spend 20,000 dolars in the 1st few years only to end up balding as a result

now we have members who are doctors, work in law firms, are ceo's of construction companies, and, 3 or 4 who work at nasa ..astrophysicists. we have preists we have teachers and professors nurses people with managerial positions on mtv .. the entire wide spectrum

nd not 1 of them worries how their beautiful natural dreads affects their perceptions.. if they were perceived as being anything but who they are they wouldn't be where they are.

yes you will have a number who assume you like the geatful dead (probably the one band i dislike most in the world) or you're a stoner

but way more  would never make that assumption, even if they were stoners themselves

I WOULD NOT GO WITH MICROLOCKS OR NAPPY LOCKS these are interlocking and if you read up on here it is horrible!

i would also not worry what people think.

we have dozens of grandmothers who are dreading for 1 reason only

they have frizzy hard to control hair just like yours

alost everyone you encounter will love your dreads and admire you for them.

a very small number of angry judgmental  a-holes will look down on you

its up to you whether you care more about the opinions of a few angry nasty people or are happy just being yourself and perfectly accepted by the vast majority of society

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form