Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Section size & making sections smaller?

elvenni
@elvenni
8 years ago
17 posts

Hey! I have about 50 dreads currently, most sections are within the 1" x 1" size but some (about 4 of them) are bigger and have sections of hair joining with them from further away on my scalp than I'd want, I've probably let them congo accidentally. I really don't want to comb these beauties out so what I've been doing is ripping the sections that I don't want in the dreads from the root downwards and then cutting the sections off of the dread from where they won't budge anymore. Some of them however are locked in super tight at the root. Is it ok to just cut some of the section off? Resulting in like tiny little baby dreads about 4-5cm in length next to the dread?

Sorry for not being able to explain it better haha I hope you understand what I mean

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

i kinda understand.. if thy will end up resulting in  too big dreads (more then slightly too big) then yea u might have to

be careful how you do though

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
elvenni
@elvenni
8 years ago
17 posts

☮ soaring eagle ॐ:

i kinda understand.. if thy will end up resulting in  too big dreads (more then slightly too big) then yea u might have to

be careful how you do though

Alright, thanks for the advice once again!

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form