Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I'm looking for fellow Pinoy or someone who also lives in the Philippines who's also into natural dread journey

garism
@nattyska
9 years ago
30 posts

Greetings,

I'm in my 4th month of the natural dread journey and this site has been the resource of what i'm doing and what should im not be doing. Learning every day on the every post i've read. So thankful for the richness of information here. Thank you @SE. Thank you all.

I'm posting this one to reach out to my fellow dreadheads who's also on his or her journey, new or been through their lives which also lives in this part of Asia particularly the Philippines. I want to connect with them and share experiences through out this journey and the only way I thought of how I would do that is to post this and reach out whoever know someone from the same location as I am, please let me know on this post. Will appreciate any. Thanks in advance.

P.S. @SE hope i'm in the right thread to post this one but if not please feel free to move this topic. Thanks.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

i think there is a philipino dreads group too

but not sure

if notyou can always start 1

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
garism
@nattyska
9 years ago
30 posts

Yes SE there is one, I'm also following and monitoring that one but haven't got any response yet.

Will still check and hope someone would drop by here in this post or on that group.

Thanks!

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form