Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Wrapping/binding dreads

Melanie2
@melanie2
14 years ago
99 posts
That means 'old fashioned' charmer...no offense intended hun : )xx Lonnie Berg said:
OLD!!!!!

Melanie Clark said:
You old charmer, you :D

updated by @melanie2: 07/23/15 03:59:49PM
Lonnie Berg
@lonnie-berg
14 years ago
219 posts
Love You Mel, Big Huugggzzzz!!!!! Melanie Clark said:
That means 'old fashioned' charmer...no offense intended hun : )
xx

Lonnie Berg said:
OLD!!!!!

Melanie Clark said:
You old charmer, you :D
Melanie2
@melanie2
14 years ago
99 posts
Love right back <3 : )
Melanie2
@melanie2
14 years ago
99 posts
They look great...gives them a sort of tribal look : ) Sister Rags said:
Matted Dew has a picture of the type of X's I mean (the goldish wrap next to the wooden bead): http://www.dreadlockssite.com/group/naturalneglect/forum/topics/sho...
Mary Vee
@mary-vee
14 years ago
12 posts
There are a few ways. I like to use hemp in my hair and I wrap it just like i would make a necklace but recently I had my cousin use thread to actually wrap one of my dreads and it's really just how it sound. you wrap it tightly around the dread after tying it to the top of the dread. I had mine kind of woven through my root and then tied so it wouldn't slide out and then tied it and put a little bit of super glue on the very bottom. I love it.I hope this helps.
dreadfully odd
@dreadfully-odd
14 years ago
11 posts
am not sure if ive kinda replied this same thing on anotha wrapping dreads, thread? can get confusing...but coupla years ago i sort of wrapped some of my dreads closer to my scalp with some nice natural wool, to try to get the rebellious loose hair into the dreads,as i was swimming nearly everyday, but as my hair grew and the threads got locked in, it made funny squiggly shapes in my dreads, and made them bunch up a little,i think from the threads getting loose....so i guess if you wrap and you dont want that you should keep an eye on whats happening on yer bonce!! i left mine as whats done is done....8~)
Melanie2
@melanie2
14 years ago
99 posts
Thank you for all the really interesting replies guys : ) The parts of my dreads that I have wrapped are really mature so I don't think the yarn will work it's way into the hair before the wraps fall apart...but I don't think I would mind if they did work their way in. I too have very rebelious loose hairs and have resorted to super glue in the past, when I lost my temper with them! lol I wouldn't do it again though because I don't like the hard lumps it leaves.
Melanie2
@melanie2
14 years ago
99 posts
I've never heard of hair bonding glue...is it used for extensions usually? : )
K E A Z
@k-e-a-z
14 years ago
58 posts
woah thats real hair? Smudy cal me a DreadDoctor! said:
I love wrapping dreads! keeps em tite n firm. here are some i made :)

Melanie2
@melanie2
14 years ago
99 posts
Sweet!! They look fabulous! :D Smudy cal me a DreadDoctor! said:
I love wrapping dreads! keeps em tite n firm. here are some i made :)

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form