Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

What Can I Do About Static?

Michelle D. Ransdell
@michelle-d-ransdell
10 years ago
38 posts

So I'm on day four of neglect/natural dreads. I haven't been conditioning my hair, so static has become a problem for me. Every time I put on my coat, scarf and hat, my hair goes all over the place! It sticks to my face and is driving my crazy! What can I do about it without interfering with my dreading method?

updated by @michelle-d-ransdell: 01/13/15 10:01:34PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

statics most likely why wool helps hair dread so well but if it bothers ya ..static can be built up then discharged....go touch someone with the oposite charge?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Michelle D. Ransdell
@michelle-d-ransdell
10 years ago
38 posts

I thought of that, but I have the problem of my hair sticking to my face off and on throughout the day. I guess I'll just have to put up with it... *sigh*

BUT!!!! ON A POSITIVE NOTE!!!! AND YOU'RE GONNA LIKE THIS!!! I have two locking sections at the nape of my neck! They are knotty and matted and very dread-esque! I noticed them last night, but they were more like a big lumpy mat of knotted hair. Earlier to day, I separated the 'lump' into two nice sections and was able to do so without ruining the progress. So am now the proud mama of two little baby dreadlets!! And after just four days of neglect!! WOOHOO!!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

awesomeness

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form