Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

goin natty, what do i do w/ my hair till it dreads?

astral earth traveller
@astral-earth-traveller
11 years ago
1 posts

So last nite tried tnr for the first time and it looked pretty bad. Took it all out and decided to just go natural. Have tried natty in the past but was a few weeks before my trip to Cancun, and was no where near done dreading. I didn't like how crazy it looked and didn't have any ideas on how to wear it while it dreads. Any body have any tips for what to with it while it's lookin all crazy. Mine is clearly gonna take forever to dread, anything I can do to speed up the process?

updated by @astral-earth-traveller: 01/13/15 10:00:24PM
Marissa Victoria
@marissa-victoria
11 years ago
34 posts

Hey Lala! Glad you are on the natural dreading journey like I am! It is a beautiful process that requires a lot of patience, which should contribute to your spiritual growth. Try not to expect super quick results but at the same time there are so many changes I noticed over night for sure!!

But you cannn do baking soda washes with salt which not only deep cleans your dreads but it does lock the hair up significantly after washes.

You could also wear a hand band, or a dreadie rasta beanie :) Good luck!!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,639 posts

dont worry boiut how crazy u look thats part of the spiritual growth and really it looks beautuful as it dreads

you maybe surprised how fast it dreads too

wear a scarf if your concerned

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form