Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dread Absorbing Personalities.

TieDyedSoul
@tiedyedsoul
11 years ago
70 posts

Today I was playing around with my dreads in one of my classes and at the end of one I found a blackish orange hair sticking out from one of my brown dreads. To investigate further I gently tugged at the end of the hair to find that It was one of my cat's and Dog's hairs. This made me laugh out loud and smile because I love my animals and apparently instead of my dreads just being my own they are taking some of the things I love around me and absorbing them into themselves.

This also made me happy because I recently lost one of my cats to kidney failure that was 24 years old. So today I dedicated that first dread I found with tiny specks of animal hair to her and when I get home I'm going to wrap it only to cut the wrap off when my healing process is over.

Today I stumbled upon my favorite dread. Does anyone else have a favorite dread they have in mind?

updated by @tiedyedsoul: 02/14/15 09:52:19AM
KnotLady
@knotlady
11 years ago
300 posts

i have a few. i have one that was my first 'real' looking dread. one that was tnr and trightened up to look like a celtic knot of sorts, and one that is 3 on the end. i keep trying to separate them because its cool like that

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

we have a member i think her names catlady i forget she had hair past her knees and when she strted dreadig she incorporated tuffs of her cats hair into each dread

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Bob Ngarly
@bob-ngarly
11 years ago
161 posts

lol i dont know if i love my animls that much...

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

This is so beautiful. It touched my heart

Tazz
@tazz
11 years ago
17 posts

I would be so happy if I could absorb my dog's hair. He has the softest fluffiest white hair ever. And I love the smell.

TieDyedSoul
@tiedyedsoul
11 years ago
70 posts

Oh thats interesting. mine are getting sucked in because my animals love to sleep on my pillow. I also found some feathers in my dreads before.

soaring eagle said:

we have a member i think her names catlady i forget she had hair past her knees and when she strted dreadig she incorporated tuffs of her cats hair into each dread

TieDyedSoul
@tiedyedsoul
11 years ago
70 posts

Thank you!

the Barrellady said:

This is so beautiful. It touched my heart

Sunflower
@sunflower
11 years ago
95 posts

This post is so crazy cute! and also an awesome idea :) My favorite dread starts off very thin, and then spirals out of control with loops and bumps and by half way is very big :P

TieDyedSoul
@tiedyedsoul
11 years ago
70 posts

Thank you! It did help the soul after feeling down for a bit. Oh thats an interesting dread.

Sunflower said:

This post is so crazy cute! and also an awesome idea :) My favorite dread starts off very thin, and then spirals out of control with loops and bumps and by half way is very big :P

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form