Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Music Sharing Thread

FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
6 years ago
414 posts

Inspired by the other Interests thread. I could have easily turned that one into a music thread so thought I'd create a separate one.

What music is everyone listening to at the moment?

Just post a link to a track and then the next person do the same. Let's all be open minded and give everything a proper listen.

I'll start with...

--
I'm on Twitter @FemalePheromone
and Instagram @FemalePheromones

updated by @femalepheromones: 01/22/20 09:33:16AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

good friend s of mine for almost 30 years, derek started his dread journey the year after i did, same way i did, just went to a rainbow gathering

{jrYouTube_embed} invalid value received for "youtube_id" parameter ()

i also listen to a lot of rainbow music, i don't like commercial music i prefer stuff thats created purely for the joy of it

we also have a rainbow music profile with mapped domain www.rainbowgatheringmusic.org

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

just noticed theres a very old photo of me when my beard was still black in 1 of the rainbow music vids

--
Jony666
@jony666
6 years ago
25 posts

A couple weeks ago I really connected with this song:
I was having a "not so easy" day due to family issues

Bad Wolves - Zombie
updated by @jony666: 05/08/18 02:34:51PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

really like yothu yindi too

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

Jony666:

Bad Wolves - Zombie

hmm its funny, i met them (cranberries) when they wee playing at a coffeehouse in philly. they had a tp jar ot and at the time i was making jewelry (selling it on the street this was before etsy.. and before havig the intenet)

so i made them each a ring and dropped it in the tip jar.. just a month later strted hearing their music coming from pasing cars 

it was just surreal going from giving the hand made tips, to them becoming stars like a month later

--
Jony666
@jony666
6 years ago
25 posts

☮ soaring eagle ॐ:

Jony666:

Bad Wolves - Zombie

hmm its funny, i met them (cranberries) when they wee playing at a coffeehouse in philly. they had a tp jar ot and at the time i was making jewelry (selling it on the street this was before etsy.. and before havig the intenet)

so i made them each a ring and dropped it in the tip jar.. just a month later strted hearing their music coming from pasing cars 

it was just surreal going from giving the hand made tips, to them becoming stars like a month later

Awsum story bro, when was this? I left the USA during 1997, I miss the states, miss the snow, miss the language. I am an American born citizen so I probably will come back some time, I hope so at least.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

it was..in that timeframe i suppose maybe lil earlier i dont pay attention to time

--
Jony666
@jony666
6 years ago
25 posts

☮ soaring eagle ॐ:

it was..in that timeframe i suppose maybe lil earlier i dont pay attention to time

Just for today brother

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

just for today

you know i shared my soaring story

well in the beginning of this is the song ridge runner when they were running the ridge side by side

thats by this guy ed killbourne  eds a preist a preist who soars and has almost a spiritual connection with soaring

his album 

sometimes some of his songs play in my head when im in just those situations

lately with trumps interfering with our operations the last 1 up is the 1 in my head alot

eds a pretty awesome guy

--
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form