Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dreads on bald heads

Jaime Collazo
@jaime-collazo
10 years ago
7 posts
I have heritage baldness, do you too? Why it's seen like a epic fail to have dreads and baldness? It's because a few people just wants pop a style of hair? If you have a heritage of baldness and want to share your pictures explaining why you grow your dreads you are welcome ...
updated by @jaime-collazo: 02/21/19 11:50:09PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

GOOGLE MY FRIEND FANTUZZI damn thought i disabled capslock

http://www.fantuzzimusic.com

if ya notice he wears scarves alot with his dreads but if u look through the pics anbd vids u see hes mostly bald u can see how bald in the woodstock pics

hes rocked the dreads for as long as ive known him at least 15-18 years maybe longer

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jzithulele
@jzithulele
10 years ago
3 posts

also the singer from the reggae band john brown's body, Elliot Martin. He rocks dreads with a bald head. In many cultures, dreadlocks were/are worn as a symbol of reverence and enlightenment. And for many of those same cultures, baldness is a sign of the wisdom that comes with experience. If top of your head is bald, then it was intended to be so. I say wear both with pride!

Jaime Collazo
@jaime-collazo
10 years ago
7 posts
Awesome detail I almost forgets, jzithulele it's truth ...
Jaime Collazo
@jaime-collazo
10 years ago
7 posts
S Eagle - I like the band
Gazzunger the Grey
@gazzunger-the-grey
5 years ago
91 posts

Glad i found this subject as I'm growing my forehead (not by choice!), luckily for me its not too receeded and the rest of my thatch is fairly thick. 

Had a look at "John Browns Body"... love the Music and the Singers got a good set of dreads to boot..

Bazooka Guru
@bazooka-guru
5 years ago
204 posts
My brother is bald on top and he rocks locks on the sides and the back. No shame! Looks dope.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form