Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Sirius Documentary and the Disclosure Project

Rustdust
@rustdust
11 years ago
72 posts

Ok so I watched this documentary called Sirius, about the Disclosure Project which started in the 1990's and is headed by Dr Steven Greer. I really found it fascinating, I was so blown away by this documentary that I ended up actually watching it twice.

The Disclosure Project is pushing governments to come clean about Extra Terrestrials and also the importance of possible associated technology's in regards to new forms of creating energy that are covered up or hidden away in an effort to keep us using fossil fuels.

I know it sounds like it's just another conspiracy theory but there really is a lot of intelligent people involved in this, not to mention 100's and 100's of eyewitness testimony by ex-CIA, ex-Military as well as various other scientific academics, they recently took it to the US Congress and I believe they are in the process of addressing the United Nations. They also have the Atacama Humanoid which features in the documentary as they run DNA testing etc. to the highest clinical standards available....If you haven't seen the Atacama Humanoid all's I can say is WOW.

I am very sceptical by nature and I have my feet firmly planted in the evidence of reality but like I said previously it really blew my mind. You can watch it on U TUBE you can also buy it from the Disclosure Project website etc. etc.

So I'm just wondering if anyone has seen this doco and what you thought of it, or it you haven't seen it then defiantly check it out. Sirius released 2013

updated by @rustdust: 01/13/15 09:59:58PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=25675

the same scientist that speculated about the "humanoid' later belkieved it is just a mummifued but deformed feitus

i suggest you read that entirely

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Rustdust
@rustdust
11 years ago
72 posts

Yeah If I remember correctly they said the DNA was human in the doco and its only a small part of the story , I certainly didn't think it was an et, the important part is the push for free energy for this planet ... if you get a chance watch it and let me know what you think.

Nicole Schaefer
@nicole-schaefer
11 years ago
70 posts

I have heard of this documentary, but have yet to see it. There's a similar one called Thrive which I would recommend if you liked Sirius. :) It has to do with energy as well.

Rustdust
@rustdust
11 years ago
72 posts

Cheers Nicole I willcheckit out, Another good doco that was released this year (2013) is called Marley ... no need to ya whothat'sabout ;-)

Nicole Schaefer said:

I have heard of this documentary, but have yet to see it. There's a similar one called Thrive which I would recommend if you liked Sirius. :) It has to do with energy as well.

thomas richard greene
@thomas-richard-greene
11 years ago
12 posts

Thrive is a very good doc. And I like dr greers work but I think humans have a lot of work before we start to expand free energy to the point of saving the planet.

Rustdust
@rustdust
11 years ago
72 posts

I just watchedThrive and yes it was very good

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form