Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

jobs for introverts

Nimbostratus
@nimbostratus
11 years ago
30 posts
Haha that's awesome! I've probably had weirder dreams than people stealing pineapple cubes. It's not that I'm not comfortable with myself it's that I'm not comfortable with other people. As cynical as this probably sounds i don't want to be myself in public because i don't think anyone needs to know me. i just think small talk is useless. When people ask you how you are they generally don't actually care how you are but people are so scared of silence and see it as just being rude. Maybe something more one on one would be good.
Nimbostratus
@nimbostratus
11 years ago
30 posts
Quite honestly i have absolutely no idea how to talk to strangers and i hate talking about the weather. Lol
TieDyedSoul
@tiedyedsoul
11 years ago
70 posts

oh lol well be sure if I ask how you are doing I generally care. I try to look at the positive if they ask then they want to know. I also try not to get into what other people think about me because thats none of my business what they are thinking ya know?

How I go up to strangers is finding someone you think is awesome and telling them why you thinks so. Or if someone is talking to you first I usually go on a rant. starting talking about your interest and see if they are into the same thing. one time I went on a rant about oxygen like that stuff is great. it like keeps me alive and shit.

Nimbostratus
@nimbostratus
11 years ago
30 posts
Yeah I think weather is an everywhere obsession. I live in Minnesota where people complain half the year because it's too cold and half the year where it's too hot. People are never satisfied lol why live here than I wonder?That's true oxygen is pretty awesome. Haha how do people respond when you rant about things like oxygen?

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form