Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Nusing job with dreads?

christina popejoy
@christina-popejoy
11 years ago
91 posts
Its great to see so many medical folk with dreads. :) so i just got a job in cardiac ward as a health care assistant. I have never thought about getting rid of dreads but ive been contemplating it recently. Do you guys find infection control with dreads an issue in that we need to wash our dreads a whole lot more like after most shifts and as it takes long to dry and lets face it whn you get of nights the last thing you wanna o is sit with a hair dryer for like a hour trying to dry them. How do you guys deal with this? If anyone can help with a answer id be sooooo thankful as will my dreads. Ive slept on it and im not running to buy a comb just yet now!
updated by @christina-popejoy: 07/22/15 05:15:54AM
KnotLady
@knotlady
11 years ago
300 posts

dreads are great for buns and that pretty much negates any issues someone might have with them. i actually find it easier and more comfortable to deal with so it would probably compliment the field quite well.

CarlosJeffredo
@carlosjeffredo
5 years ago
9 posts

Joey mipanyarack: I'm a nurse. Some of my old folk actually like em. I got two ladies who were "flower power" in the 60's 70's. They love them.

Hey I'm a Mental Nurse Traveler for 20 years only Mental Health. Looking for Locs about you length. Did you ever get any flack? If so how did you handle it? I know they are protected as far as religion which is my reason (Nazarite Vow truly not made up) I feel driven to do this spiritually along with many other things. Blessings CJ

CarlosJeffredo
@carlosjeffredo
5 years ago
9 posts

Joey mipanyarack: Pretty much the only requirement is that you pull them away from your face if they're too long, but thats required anyway with long hair

Oh forgot ask also how about the beginning phase if you did the neglect method as far as discrimination?

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form