29,640 posts

and a doctor or 2

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dee4
@dee4
12 years ago
14 posts

Nurse with dreads Here... Tie them back at work you do not want nasty stuff in them depending on where you work a hospital for example. If you can wear a disposable surgical caps that is great or even a tam that match your scrubs. I worked at a hospital but, did not have dreads yet. I asked my boss if dreads where ok she said no, so I quit found a job with a home health agency and the are totally cool on my dreads my boss loves them since I keep them well maintained. My eldery patients get a kick out of them. I say be a great nurse and your apperience should matter the least. My new boss asked how I keep them so nice, clean and well tammed I mentioned to her that I use aloe vera and she gave me some aloe vera plants for my birthday (diffrent sizes and types I even have one little one in my room) that is the sweetest lady ever. Always ask before if it is ok do not just go ahead and do it then you can get in trouble with your manager. Hope this helps :)

Becsley Q Penguinface
@becsley-q-penguinface
12 years ago
36 posts

I do! Really, really long ones too. And he's the most wonderful, gentle and caring human being and nurse I can think of.

Teddyjo
@teddyjo
12 years ago
106 posts
Yeah thanks, im going off to school in a bout 1 week and majoring in nursing. My hair is very short but hopefully it'll be somewhat matured by the end of my 4 years
Dee4
@dee4
12 years ago
14 posts

Start them while classes are going on becasue instructors might give you a little crap on them but, if they are a bit mature in time for clinicals you can just tie them back etc..

ToTheAnkles!
@totheankles
12 years ago
102 posts
Boo!I thought this thread was going to be about posting pictures of hot nurses with dreads.
Ixchel
@ixchel
12 years ago
597 posts

wouldn't that have been awesome!

ToTheAnkles! said:

Boo!

I thought this thread was going to be about posting pictures of hot nurses with dreads.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form