10 posts

yeah :) thank you ill find my way some how or another :D

you helped me a lot thank you

updated by @sarah11: 07/22/15 05:20:49AM
☽ Jasper ☾
@jasper
12 years ago
29 posts

I was starting out when I applied for my job at Dillard's so I put my hair in a bun, dressed a bit polished for the interviews and didn't mention them. Now that I've been there for a couple of months its pretty clear that my hair is a little different from the other people I work with but since I am polite, prompt, and I work hard they haven't said a word about it :) Actions speak louder than hairs ;) Once they see how important having this job is to you they shouldn't question your appearance~ good luck <3

Sarah11
@sarah11
12 years ago
10 posts

yeah i don't know why people make a big deal out of them my dad told me not one person will hire me if i have my hair all dreaded. seems to me he's wrong. i will defiantly have my reasons backing me up and my self looking presentable thank you :3

Jasper said:

I was starting out when I applied for my job at Dillard's so I put my hair in a bun, dressed a bit polished for the interviews and didn't mention them. Now that I've been there for a couple of months its pretty clear that my hair is a little different from the other people I work with but since I am polite, prompt, and I work hard they haven't said a word about it :) Actions speak louder than hairs ;) Once they see how important having this job is to you they shouldn't question your appearance~ good luck <3

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

moved to right forum section

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
KnottyPrincess
@knottyprincess
12 years ago
122 posts

Dude, there's a guy with long hair, tattoos, gauges who works at a Walgreens out here. They don't care! :-P

Sarah11
@sarah11
12 years ago
10 posts

hahaaa you made me laugh yeah there was wow then i have an evan better feeling I'm going to get a job :3 thank you that was vary help full :D

KnottyPrincess said:

Dude, there's a guy with long hair, tattoos, gauges who works at a Walgreens out here. They don't care! :-P

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form