dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

wanting a job at walgreens

Sarah11
@sarah11
12 years ago
10 posts

currently i am on a path of I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!!!!! OH MY

Ihave 4 dreads on the bottom of my head and i stopped cuz i want a job at the walgreens 5 mints away by walk and it be pirfict first job ... i am almost 18 in 2 weeks and i want dreads..... buuut i NEED job.

there is only 2 ways to go

1) not get the dreads i so desperately want and get the job no problems and think about them all the time

or

2) get my dreads and try out for job and hope and pray to whatever that i get the job and if i don't try a bunch more times and may never get close to getting a job nere my house and living with my parents (ps I DONT LIKE MY MOM! so up tight ) and more so.

and i need to find my self and stressing out over life and expectations is not helping i just want to love live and have a job and relax and figure out why i was born and what i was born for cuz so far I'm just space in this lil world.

main point JOB who can help me and i need lots of help and tips and wisdom from people who know thats why I'm here help me pleas

ps: sorry spelling bad

updated by @sarah11: 02/14/15 05:23:02AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

apply for the job now do not "do dreads" tell the interviewer that you plan on dreading for spiritual reasons (which is protected by law they cannot deny yoy) explain that means you will be dreading naturaly and going through a messy stage but your illing to..cover..or tie back loosely

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Sarah11
@sarah11
12 years ago
10 posts

that is a wonderful idea thank you i will do that :)

soaring eagle said:

apply for the job now do not "do dreads" tell the interviewer that you plan on dreading for spiritual reasons (which is protected by law they cannot deny yoy) explain that means you will be dreading naturaly and going through a messy stage but your illing to..cover..or tie back loosely

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

let me know what they say i do have a letter to employers around here somewheee 'try both sdearches i havent seenit in a long time but i did write 1

--
Sarah11
@sarah11
12 years ago
10 posts

yeah I'm not gouing to aplie till I'm out of school but its bin coming up in my mind so much i had to fix the problem fast lol i was sooo stressed.. way better now but i will defiantly let you know how it go's :D

soaring eagle said:

let me know what they say i do have a letter to employers around here somewheee 'try both sdearches i havent seenit in a long time but i did write 1

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

in that case start letting your hair dread naturaly now so its well on its way then when u apply ..do not even mention the dreads act like you dont even have em if they mention them ..act confused like you have no idea why it matters then explain thst dreads are a part of every religion almost and protected under freedom of religion and although company policy may say no distracting hairstyles or evejn sprecificly no dreads it cannot contradict the bill of rights when they are of spiritual nature

we have drs and lawyers with dreads as well as rocket scientists preists and ..well u name it

--
Sarah11
@sarah11
12 years ago
10 posts

wow you have a lot ofknowledge

and have a lot of good vews on things :D your helping me so much hahaa yeah ill start that now :3 i will go to beach in sumer so that should help the proses a bit :3 in the mean time i can do more research and find some good spiritual books do you know of any?

love your dreads by the way how old are thay?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

in july 22 years

well it deopends on what your looking fior thers awhole lot

--
Sarah11
@sarah11
12 years ago
10 posts

wow congratulations thats a long time

mmmmm iv bin interested in this for about 2 months so i don't know much about anything but the fact i want to find my self and any life changing book would be wonderful to start :3 what life is and what life could be.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

well your in a great place to exoplore and fgrow and just dreading is a growth experience that affects you profouhdly

--
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form