Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
Naomi Hannah Womack
@naomi-hannah-womack
11 years ago
16 posts
I love acting and drama and it is one of my few talents, can you be an actress/actor with dreads though? And model? I am one but needing my licence renewed and only recently got dreads....Also, I love working with children and I may be getting an apprientiship when leaving school at a children's centre? Could I be able to, if I have dreads?
updated by @naomi-hannah-womack: 01/13/15 10:00:38PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

yes yes yes yes and yes

how many movies and tv shows have u seen with ppl with dreads?

we have many dreaded models on here

yes kids absolutely love dreaded teachers to death

will u face some random descrimination? possibly yes but not too often

speakimg of wich ive hadthis idea for a movie anyone any good at wring screenplays?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Naomi Hannah Womack
@naomi-hannah-womack
11 years ago
16 posts
Thank you, wouldn't make any difference do get some sometimes on who I am anyway ahah:/! Thank you so much :DYes I'm great and things like that too :D good idea xx
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

well so far its just an idea ..a unique 1 ..that would need some writers to help develop

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
11 years ago
2,702 posts

There are teachers with locks. it might be a little harder to find the perfect job you really want, just because teachers are expected to look more conservative. But it's not unheard of. My wife worked at a charter school (I know, she hates charters as much as most every other teacher). And they had younger teachers with mohawks, visible tats, and funny coloured hair. So don't think it's impossible.

As for modeling, like Eagle said, we've got a few members who are models. You might want to find a more alternative agency, but you can do it. I've seen models for Urban Outfitters with locks.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form