Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

people in my school

adrian pacheco
@adrian-pacheco
12 years ago
45 posts

lmao i know man like if they liked me they wouldnt mind my hair like my gf she dont mind it :3

Baba Fats said:

Whoa. Not to point out the obvious, but anyone who would only date you if you cut your hair is not worth the ground I spit on, and I spit everywhere. That's a lot of ground

updated by @adrian-pacheco: 07/22/15 06:29:32AM
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

The first time I met my girlfriends parents, I walked into their house for dinner barefoot. If she or they cared then, I would not be marrying her this summer

adrian pacheco
@adrian-pacheco
12 years ago
45 posts

nice my girlfriend's mom loves me and her brothers and she has 5 brothers

YUKON
@yukon
12 years ago
119 posts

tell them that you do have bugs in your hair and to fuck off....(that's what you wanna tell them ...isn't it)

new dreddie
@new-dreddie
12 years ago
75 posts

Hold your head way high and rock your dreads! Some of the kids are jealous of you because you are thinking outside of the box! Uniqueness equates to beauty in my book. Ignore them and hold your ground! Dreads are beautiful!

adrian pacheco
@adrian-pacheco
12 years ago
45 posts

i love this website the people are amazing!!!! and so friendly

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

That's what we're here for. I just joined a couple of months ago when I was on christmas break. Been addicted to it ever since. I like to help new comers, but I am also learning something new every day

Valentin the Jellyfish
@valentin-the-jellyfish
12 years ago
79 posts

If you like Jimi Hendrix or not this quote explains everything.

"I'm the one that is gonna die when it's time for me to die. So let me live my life, the way I want to."

adrian pacheco
@adrian-pacheco
12 years ago
45 posts

that quote is amazing :D if only people where nice where i live

baby britt
@baby-britt
12 years ago
112 posts

if the whole world was open minded and full of LOVE and TRUTH, then those of us who ARE like that wouldn't be so special. you're gorgeous on the inside and the outside; don't let anybody make you feel like you aren't, or that you have some standard to live up to. my dreads are all about rebelling against the standards that mainstream media places on women. it's all so silly and trivial! none of that lasts; superficial beauty is so fleeting. you've got a good head on your shoulders. if they had any idea, they'd be so jealous.

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form